vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

Kochi, 7 oktober

Hey dear readers,

it's been a while, I know... this always happens: I start blogging full enthousiasm and then it starts boring me to get online and do the recount of the last days. I'm just living it, and hardly feel the need for sharing. It's a bit of a hassle to get online and put the pics up etc... I'm just lazy, ok, I admit it!

And the other thing is that the stuff I think is worth mentioning is not really the stuff I want everyone to read... India touches me deeper than I can tell, profound changes are taking place inside of me which I feel are too intimate to make public, moreover some energies are better kept and cherished than spilled and wasted by talking about them. And besides of all that there is of course the nonsensical and/or cheesy lovestories that are hardly worth the mentioning, not only because they are plain embarrassing (Tinie bites the dust part 95324 bis ') but also because they are too trivial to be spread out on this blog. Those to whom it may concern will be updated live in Belgium with coffee and cigarettes ;)

Curry, anyone? At Amma Ashram.

Daniele, Sarah, Giulia, me, Jonas... boom bolenath!

Amma ashram

Amma ashram

B-day gathering at Amma ashram: Amma turned 58.

Backwaters


Adriana, me, Maya




Sunset at Backwaters

Adorable girl met at Backwaters. She was wearing flip flops size 42 and stumbling all over the place!


Typical backwater houseboat in background



yay!


My Profile Pic

Goodbye to our captain and cook!


Went back to Varkala... love that beach!!!

Pink Ambassador, seen at Fort Kochi

Fort Kochi

Lalo and me in Munnar



View from my room in Munnar


Women cutting tea

Tea plantation


Check out that view!!!

And the clouds were rolling...

Mattia! Another sweet Italian.

Isabels lovely smile!







Received as kings

Another gorgeous view



These guys were playing for us, the tourists




Fresh cocoa, very tasty!

Wild elephants! Spotted on the viewpoint tour around Munnar. AWEsome!!!
So i'm just gonna post the best pics here with some comments (to follow soon, off to bed now). Hope you enjoy 'em.

Cheers and godspeed my friends,

Tinie xox



1 opmerking: