maandag 18 juli 2011

Delhi, 19 juli

Yesterday I visited Jaipur in a zombie state. Amber palace almost killed me, climbing that hill under the burning sun wasn't exactly my idea of fun. I did it anyway ( I'm a good tourist) and zombied around the palace for maybe twenty mins. After the visit Janu understood how bad I felt, and he basically just drove me around. A shamelessly shallow way of exploring a beautiful city like Jaipur but hey, I felt like crap so there. I got lured into some textile selling place where they had all this marvellous stuff so I spent another months budget on things I don't need. I'm helping Indian economy! (Blush)
In the train on the way back to ND I was sitting beside a smart and nice guy, we had a super nice conversation. He lived in the States for a while, is a computerguy. Exactly what I had guessed, he didn't look like your average Indian guy.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten