woensdag 24 augustus 2011

Khajuraho, 24 augustus












Hidiho sweet readers,

a bit of a down day today, after three happy days spent with Alberto. This blog is slowly turning into a cheezy soap opera! As I told him this morning: I'm a horrible let-goër. Even as I am traveling for the sake of learning to let go, for the sake of not getting attached to the metaphorical riverside, I get settled in my newly discovered and almost inconsciously but firmly installed comfort-zone as easily as ever. I'm not looking forward to going to Bhopal at all. I'm sulking and far from even-spirited... the Indians trying to sell me their crap noticed it this morning, I was basically ignoring them or telling them to f*** off, which is usually not my thing. Traveling to get out of the dreaded homely comfort-zone, and creating new ones all along the way... how ironic. It's human nature, I guess. It sure as hell is mine.
Anyway, to make a long story short (not my thing either but I'll try): Alberto and I were hitting it off big time. Now I am sad for not being able to spend more time together, thinking what if... Well, everybody who knows me, knows how I am capable of getting carried away in the blink of an eye (Sigrid don't kick me!lol), so it's hard to trust my instincts when it comes to the matters of the heart (and loins ahum). Joining him to Varanasi was an option for a brief moment but not a good idea, he said it was only going to complicate matters and that there was no point in that, since he's gonna be heading back to Italy in three days and I am still traveling for another four months. He 's right of course, once again the sensible guy in the story is saving me from stupid, romantically motivated, impulsive and immature behaviour that only gets me into trouble. But I think of his petrol colored eyes and cocky smile, curly hair and red all stars... He studied at Berkeley for crying out loud. He's pretty much as much my type as one gets. I could seriously get used to hanging out with him. He likes being flattered so whatever, i'm not  gonna lie. And I'm not scared of being judged over this either (hey mom and dad, big sis, worried friends and whoever else is rolling their eyes reading this) for the only judge that counts is God. And honestly, admit you are entertained :)
So yeah, back to reality: leaving on the night bus to Bhopal at six. The electricity just got cut again, so I'm melting here and I hope the wifi is gonna be operative again soon, cuz I wanna  add the pics (they speak for themselves as far as my tourist activities here are concerned) and post this.

Cheers, godspeed,

Tinie xox


1 opmerking: