vrijdag 9 augustus 2013

Happy Horses in the Sky

                                                                                    Friday 8 August

Hello dear reader,

It’s nine thirty and Dimo and Nadja have already left early so I am alone and loving it J Just had some watermelon, did the dishes and tidied up a little so now let’s take advantage of this free time to blog on.
Where were we. At the Happy Horse Farm with the Guru! Interesting experience. As much as I respect the man and his followers, there is still something inside of me that resists the worshipping part of the deal. Nonetheless it was nice to be at the lectures and share some thoughts. No new insights or anything, but just generally uplifting optimism. It’s always good to be around people who are connected, as much with eachother as with god. For those of you who can’t deal with the term god, think: animating force, universal energy. That ‘je ne sais quoi’ that makes the world go round? God! Anyway, it was nice to be around people who get all that and share the belief that people can make a difference by spreading the love. Therefore the ‘Tsjeshki’s’ organize tsjeski fests all over the world, for people to gather and share, usually with some workshops or lectures about ways to respect mother earth and live music. Tomorrow there’s one at Pavel Banja and I am looking forward to it. Dimo will be lecturing about composting, Momera will do a dance workshop, there’s a world music band from Mexico… should be fun.

I’ve been spending  a lot of time at Pavel Banja lately, since Dimo is ploughing the fields for Nicola with his little green tractor (and the estate is huge). I’ve been hanging out with Tania and her daughter Arwen, and Lidia and Momera. There’s constantly people staying at the dome as guests, to help in some way, or to ride a horse, or whatnot. It’s a beautiful place and you would think it’s paradise, and it is in some ways, but then the owners rush by, with a bunch of their kids in their wake, more often yelling at eachother than not, and then the relax is far off… I feel  they get so stressed  that they don’t see the beauty of their situation anymore… which I think is a crying shame. Maybe they need a little tarot reading, it might bring some clarity in the constant chaos… They are living in a little piece of heaven, have such gorgeous, smart children…. Now if they could find peace in their hearts and family! That be great. Sat nam!

As far as I’m concerned, I ‘ve been feeling a little off the last two days. My period finally REALLY started, which is a relief but comes with the traditional pain, and the smouldering heat didn’t help much. Thank god for Game of Thrones, I’m really enjoying the read, it got me through the slower times. There’s a lot of work at the farm but it’s not always clear who’s doing what. I kept to the kitchen and the rest of the household, but Tania and Lidia are like the official housekeepers and do most of the work, and Momera does the cooking. All I’ve been doing the last couple of days was cutting veggies and doing dishes, and in moderation…anyway I got bored, so yesterday around four pm I decided to take a bus back to Krân because I was aching for some me-time, a hot shower, fresh undies and clothes. After  two unforeseen nights at Pavel Banja  I thought I was up for staying all the way until after the fest, but I changed my mind and I’m glad I did. On the way back I had to change buses in Kazanlâk where I took the opportunity to buy a BG phonecard. So here’s my number: 00350893817309 in case you need me.


I’m done for now, TBC… and godspeed xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten