maandag 14 november 2011

Basecamp Pokhara, 15 november

Hey everybody,

live and direct from the terras across the street from our place. I feel like i live here by now, it's too good! Fascinating people with the most inspiring stories move in and out of this town, there is jamming with great musicians every day, I learn more and more about the Tarot (getting pretty damn good at it by now :)) and the friends that I have here are becoming part of my life here... not sure if the last part is good or not, getting attached to people... it's inevitable when you stay together for a while and connect so well it seems you've been friends forever.

There is a guy here who's the most classy and mysterious person I have ever met. He's British, has good taste, carries around a Bose soundsystem, knows the best places to travel to, and always says no to whatever I offer him. Tarot? No thanks. Croissant? No thanks. Some water? No thanks. He's special :)
He has a nose for business too. He bought shitloads of original Banksy art back in the day when Banksy was not as popular as he is today. And then sold it off when it got expensive. And that's just one example.

I also met someone from California who lived in Dubai for a while. He ended up there after winning 10 000 dollar in a gameshow. How is that for material for a novel?

Ok much more to tell but I want to get some leather boots and I need to go to the market for that. So that's what I am going to do!

Hugs and kisses and
GODSPEED!!!!

Tinie xox


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten