zaterdag 3 september 2011

Anjuna, Goa, 4 september

Hey sweet readers,

I can't believe it's four September. I surely forgot people's birthdays. And the school year has started fully and completely, kids probably get tons of homework by now. I wonder if my colleagues made a good start; for those who are reading this: I am thinking of you guys and I wish you a happy new year! And the Man burned a couple of minutes ago. Damn. Time sure flies.
But more importantly, I am feeling much better today! No more fever, no more involontary bowel movements! I will have fried eggs and potatoes when I'm finished here to celebrate!
So for those of you who worried: of course you were supposed to ;) I must say some reactions were heartwarming, but you're completely off the hook now, no more worries!
I'll be off to explore Goa la Muerta in a moment, and instead of doing another puja I'll go burn some candles in the next church for good old Christs sake, to thank the One and Almighty for life, health, the abundance he brings us and the mercy he has on us. Amen! Om shanti om!

I love you guys to death,

Greets and godspeed,
Tinie

ps: the Goa pics follow here!

Calaguna Beach, Anjuna

Cows always in the picture


Temple where I eventually did puja to give thanks for my recovery

View from my room in Anjuna

The shopping bag from FabIndia

Didn't know which one to choose, so I took all of them :)

Ganesh-festival!

Fireworks for Ganesha at the beach in Palolem

The neighbours in Anjuna


Tom and Kate, Palolem Beach



Palolem Beach



Off season everything is either broken down or wrapped in plastic







I was staying in the room upstairs, extreme left. That's my laundry.

Tom and Kate


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten